- The Structure of North Korea’s Political Economy: Changes and Effects
Young-Sun Lee and Deok Ryong Yoon, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, December 30, 2004.
- DPRK and the South Korean Economy
Marcus Noland, Institute for International Economics, 2003.
- Economic Continuity and Change under Kim Jong-Il (PPT presentation)
Alexandre Mansourov, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, 2003.
- DPRK Information Strategy (Conference Paper)
Peter Hayes, The Nautilus Institute, 2002.
- Market Economy in North Korea
Ruediger Frank, Columbia University, 2003.
- Seoul's Secret Success
Aidan Foster-Carter, Pyongyang Watch, 2003.
- Prospects for DPRK Expanding Trade
Nicholas Eberstadt, American Enterprise Institute, October 31, 2003.
- International Economic Linkages of DPRK
L. Gordon Flake, Nautilus Institute Special Report, August 1995.
- The Mineral Industry of North Korea
Chin S. Kuo, U.S. Geological Survey-Minerals Information, 1996
- Digging for Answers in the DPRK Mining Sector
by the Institute for Far Eastern Studies, 2006
- Proposal to Form Special Mining Area in Danchon Region for Foreign Investment
Korea Joint Venture Group, 1995
- DPRK Monetary History
Kurt Schuler, Dollarization.org, February 29, 2004.
- Impact of IT Revolution on DPRK(Conference Report)
Alexandre Mansourov, Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies, 2002.
- Eurasian Railways and the trans-Korean Railway
Markku Heiskanen, Nordic Institute of Asian Studies, 2003.
- Project Status Report: July 2004
The KUT/SU Research Collaboration, 2004.