California Global Corporate Accountability Project
Project Reports and Roundtable Proceedings
- 5/17/02 Dodging Dilemmas? Press Release
- 5/03/02 Dodging Dilemmas?
- 3/12/02 Whose Business? A Handbook on Corporate Responsibility for Human Rights and the Environment
- High Tech Sector Reports
- 10/18/10 Manufacturing Growth With Social Deficits: Environmental and Labor Issues in the High Tech Sector of Penang, Malaysia
- 3/23/01 Corporate Social Responsibility at Nine Multinational Electronic Firms in Thailand
- 3/05/01 A Study of the Environmental and Social Aspects of Taiwanese and U.S. Companies in the Hsinchu Science-based Industrial Park
- 12/10/00 The High Tech Sector and the Environment in the New Millenium: Performance, Prescriptions, and Policy
- 12/10/00 A Study of the Performance of the Indian IT Sector
Executive Summary, Chapters 1-3, Chapters 4-5
Oil Sector Reports
6/11/01 Oil Development in the Caspian: a critical investigation of California oil companies in Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan
6/11/01 Oil Development in Nigeria: A Critical Look at Chevron's Environmental and Social Responsibility
11/9/99 NGO-Industry Roundtable: "Hard Issues, Innovative Approaches: "Improving NGO-Industry Dialogue on Corporate Responsibility and Accountability"
1/14/99 NGO Roundtable: "Forging New Links: Promoting and Protecting Human Rights and the Environment"